Friday, June 5

Vintage II

I'm back with the second installment of my small "Vintage" series, another detail shot - that is, until I manage to find myself a decent matte white background, so I can afford the luxury of stepping away from my subject before pressing the magic button.

photography blog, black and white, camera, vintage, old, macro, lens

In other news, my last post, Vintage I, has been polished and prettified and sent off to the photo blog equivalent of a beauty pageant over at Photo Friday, so if anyone happened to like it, has a minute to spare over the course of next Friday and Saturday (June 12th and 13th), and would care to be a total sweetheart (man, that's a lot of conditions), then pop on over to your favorite blogger's entry (no, silly, I mean me) and click the magic vote button. Voting is only open during those two days, so I can't give you an exact link until then, but I'll post one as soon as it becomes available, this being only the heads-up. So thanks a bunch in advance to whomever fits the above criteria.

No comments: