Saturday, December 27

Come One, Come All...

...Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages, watch and be amazed!

I was quite literally stunned a couple of days ago to find a real-live Ferris wheel just sitting there all bright and pretty, right next to, of all things, a shopping mall. Sadly, I didn't have my camera with me at the moment (indeed, shame on me, I should know better by now), but I did manage to right the wrong earlier this evening. Armed with all necessary things, I returned to immortalize it in all its picturesque beauty. And get a bird's eye view of... the mall parking lot.

Photography Blog, ferris wheel, carnival, amusement park, night, long exposure, light trail

Not surprisingly, even parked cars look pretty when viewed from the top of a Ferris wheel.

P.S. As always, click the image to view full size.

1 comment:

news.mihai said...

I like this one. Really nice :)