Saturday, November 22

Back to school

Remember when I told you about my epiphany that maybe I could figure out just what makes a good photograph tick, if only I'd start by taking a good long look at each gear? No? Well it may have been something along those lines.

Whatever the case may be, my lesson for today deals with texture. Case in study - small waves on seawater...

Photography Blog, water, sea, waves, green

As with all others that are going to take their place in this category, this is a photo with no point or meaning whatsoever, but that I found appropriate for the subject in discussion and good for future reference. I suppose what I found attractive about it in the first place when I decided to point my camera, was the elaborate play of light being reflected and refracted over and over, making for an almost psychedelic and surreal look when taken from context. But that was just me.

Having concluded our lesson for today, I'll end with a "class dismissed" I'm sure you're all looking forward to.

1 comment:

NSM said...

I love the way the light reflects off the water! Great photo!