Sunday, November 30

I am a bad person

I must be. How often can you hear a normal, decent person say they single-handedly reduced to silence a highly frequented forum thread of one hundred and forty-six pages, with one post? I should take note and refrain from having my critique requests unleash further death and destruction upon the world.

Then again, at times, I briefly think to myself that maybe my photos were so inspiring, that everyone was too much in awe basking in their glow, to actually reply. Because I'm confident, like that.

No matter, the show must go on. (I feel I've said that somewhere before. Either that, or I'm suffering from deja-vu syndrome, which sounds so glamorous, I couldn't help but see a silver lining in it all.)

Fearful as I may be of the consequences, I dare present to you my latest weapon of mass forum destruction...

Photography Blog, macro, grass, sun

As you may suspect, this was also taken sometime this summer, and I hate my then self with a vengeance for being in a warm sunny place, with glorious mountains to gaze upon and not a care in the world. I also hate my future self for being not just cold, but at the very least snowed upon.

However, it has come to my attention that I am beginning to make less and less sense, which can only be a clear indication of the fact that I am now too sleepy to be coherent. I shall now bid you good night, before I start quoting limericks in a shakespearean tongue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And where is that thread? I am just curious about the kind of people you reduced to silence... by the way, i really like the thumbnail of your photo

Catalina said...

I was referring to a thread dedicated to offering critique to beginners - this would be my original post. I'm sorry, "Anonymous" doesn't say much about your native tongue, so I don't know if you can read it, the forum being Romanian.

Anyway, as the dates show, following my post were three days of silence, whereas someone usually posts there every few hours or so. I did eventually get a critique. Not the type I was hoping for, but it was better than no critique.

Either way, thanks for visiting and reading.