Monday, November 17

The Photographer

About time or not, I've decided to try my luck with colors this time. Once again, Photoshop stepped forward as my knight in shining pixels. I still get the distinct feeling that so far I've only been exploring the proverbial tip of the iceberg in terms of its capabilities, but I am working on it.

So without further ado, I give you... The Photographer.

Photography Blog: The Photographer

Alright, so I have to admit the idea wasn't entirely mine - inspiration came from Bent Objects. I've been meaning to do something like this for quite a while and since I happened to stumble upon a suitable length of wire (or two), I thought I'd take the opportunity and put it to good use.

As a side note, in case you're wondering - with two certified engineers and one in the making living under one roof, it's not unusual to find things like wire, electric fuses and multimeters lying around the house. Good to know...

No comments: